Executive Health Plans by Global Medical Insurance® provide five plan options:
- Platinum – Provides the superior benefits package for the most discerning global consumer. Platinum offers a package of enhanced benefits and services. It is designed for the client who wants the convenience of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits in one plan.
- Gold Plus – Comprehensive major medical plan designed for people who need long-term coverage. Benefit levels continue as long as the coverage remains in effect. The plan option selected by the majority of our clients.
- Gold – Ideally suited for those who desire full major medical coverage but for a limited period of time. Gold provides comprehensive benefits for the first three years of coverage. After three years, certain benefits and lifetime maximums are reduced. As a result, Gold is priced more competitively than the Gold Plus option.
- Silver – Affordable medical security designed for the more budget-conscious consumer and those planning to receive care in lower cost areas of the world. Silver offers a wide range of scheduled benefits equipped to meet your essential needs.
- Bronze – The most economical global coverage of all IMG® plans for those seeking affordable benefits for inpatient care.
Optional riders – All plan options offer additional, optional coverages.
- Global Term Life InsuranceSM (including AD&D)
- Daily IndemnitySM
- Maternity (Silver, Gold & Gold Plus plan options)
- Terrorism (Platinum plan option)
- Sports (Platinum plan option)
- Dental/Vision (Silver, Gold, & Gold Plus plan options)
Multiple deductible options – To accommodate your financial resources, you can select from seven different deductible options – all providing different premium levels. Additionally, your deductible can be reduced up to 50% to a $2,500 maximum.
No additional cost for children – No matter the plan option you choose, if you are a family, the family premium covers the first two children between 14 days and 9 years at no additional cost for the first year (see Additional Coverage Information). This is a valuable savings for any budget.
Four premium modes – Schedule the frequency of payment that meets your means.
Understanding that everyone has a unique medical background, with Global Medical Insurance we have developed multiple ways to administer coverage to you where you may have been declined by other companies.
Your application will be reviewed based on the full disclosure of your medical history that you provide.
- Standard underwriting – Standard underwriting provides the full pre-exisiting conditions benefit.
- Exclusionary rider(s) – With an exclusionary rider, we are able to extend coverage for your medical needs, with the exception of the specific excluded condition named in the rider. This allows standard pre-existing condition benefits for non-ridered conditions that may otherwise have been declined.
- Flexible underwriting rider – The flexible underwriting rider will allow us to extend coverage to you even if you have significant, ongoing, and/or chronic pre-existing conditions. For a nominal annual administration fee, coverage is extended for a pre-existing condition following 24 months of continuous coverage, during which you are symptom, advice or treatment free for that particular condition.